Ketelbink celebrates 1st anniversary!
Our first year we targeted to start with consultancy.
It has been an exciting year and a variety of results have been delivered.
- Development of a ship, environment & drive-train simulator with hardware in-the-loop (ongoing)
- Crash stop distance prediction of combat ships
- Some retrofit and new build total ship solution concept cases
- After treatment engine impact assessment
- Waste heat recovery concept optimisation (ongoing)
- PTO/PTI loss prediction at low loads
- Human machine interfacing for feedback during operation (ongoing)
- Ship propulsion design verification and propulsion efficiency improvement recommendation based on 10-years operating profile data
Longer term targets include development and supply of monitoring and controls systems. But here we already delivered a first system during the first year and a second offer was sent couple of weeks ago for a novel ship propulsion concept.