Our maritime expertise includes equipment knowledge, (in particular related to propulsion), ship performances, dynamics and controls.
Combined with physics, mathematical, computational and automation skills we are able to deliver high-value services.
Customers include equipment manufacturers, ship operators, class and R&D companies. Our main activities are consultancy projects, in-house support at our clients and monitoring & controls solutions.
Our services include:
- Ship performance analysis and prediction – with a strong emphasis on propulsion, off-design conditions and design optimisation
- Development and supply of Intelligence services, based on customer operations, strategies and ships
- Monitoring & Controls products and services
- Simulation based analysis of ship operations
- Ship design support: system integration and total performances
- Novel ship design studies: pre- and after treatment systems, wast heat heat recovery optimisation, wind propulsion integration, etc.
- Extreme manoeuvres, for example crash stop capability predictions
- Energy audits on-board
- Monitoring & controls
- Real-time advisory systems for crew on-board
- Fleet management intelligence